Home > News > Comments

Thrice to release new album in September

Monday, July 09, 2018 4:41 PM PT

Thrice Palms

As is frequently the case, a retail listing for an as yet announced album has surfaced online. A new entry on the Australian variant of Apple Music indicates that Thrice will release a new album titled Palms on September 14 through Epitaph Records. You can check out its purported track listing below and artwork above.

Palms track listing:

09. Blood On Blood
10. Beyond The Pines

[via Chorus.fm]

17 comments

6 days ago

6 days ago
vocalist is one of the nicest and most genuine dudes i have ever met. i shared a much needed clove with him afterwards.

6 days ago
I've listened to this band for 20 years now. Already have 'The Dark' on my phone. (full disclosure: I'm friends w these guys) It has one of the best choruses they've made. I love it. "This is the new furnace / and it has been has been ignited with hellish intensity. Our minds have plunged into the dark / and our bodies have been driven to the edge with this society" What do you guys think so far? Just trying to have a legit conversation (before the heroes pop in) and save the day.

6 days ago
Would you like some making f*ck? Berserker!

6 days ago
Noone has ever asked for this except the band members when trying to pick up chicks that missed this bands hay day. So obviously putting out new material will get these guys laid.

GG thrice.

6 days ago
did he just say "making f*ck?"

5 days ago
will it be heavy with screaming though???

5 days ago
berzerker i want to make f*ckkk berzerker

5 days ago
THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN. Finally, a good record getting released this year

5 days ago
Just so you know, he tried to impress me with a loud fart once. He put his legs behind his head and he shouted someone's cutting the cheese. Instead of just gas a big glob of turd flew out of his butt like a rocket. It did a loop-d-loop near the wall and landed on the bed. So if anyone's a bed crapper around here it's him!

5 days ago
I went to stay with mom and Ricky once, he made me punch him in his six pack. He didn't feel anything because the muscles were so hard. It was like punching a vacuum packed bag of roasted sausages. Then he made me do abdominal crunches with him. I barfed all over his carpet. My barf was real orange and tasted fizzy. Ricky Prickles was so mad, he smacked me twice in the face with the flat of his hand.

5 days ago
Hey everyone, Ben Weinman here, I am the current guitar player for Suicidal Tendencies and I used to play with DEP. If you guys in Thrice need a touring guitar player. I ain't busy.

5 days ago
Reba from Code Orange here, you guys in Thrice should tour with us. Right after we finish our tour with Korn and Mudvayne.

5 days ago
Toby Morse pulled a rope. PMA.

5 days ago
always some dumbass foreign retailer who jumps the gun and spoils the surprise.

5 days ago
chorus fm lol if you're looking for a show head that direction and say you still believe there's only two genders...or just use the word,"bitch." jason taint loses his mind over that shit

5 days ago
This band sucks. They sound like a soft ass in flames and in flames is already soft as shit. If it was up to me I would've never let them take turns in my ass or cum in my mouth. #metoo