Home > News > Comments

Crowbar bassist Todd Strange no longer touring with band

Friday, July 06, 2018 7:20 PM PT

Crowbar has revealed that original bassist, Todd Strange, will no longer be touring with them. Here's what they had to say:

"Crowbar will be performing Odd Fellows Rest 20th anniversary show at Southport Music Hall August 4th! We did it at Roadburn Fest in The Netherlands, and want to share this classic in our hometown! Sexy T will be playing this show but will no longer be our touring bassist. All of us in Crowbar believe that family comes first! Gonna be a great show! Be there!"

11 comments

anonymous
9 days ago
Ben Weinman will take over on bass.

9 days ago
I usually pen the funny AILD, mb troll posts (among many many others), but NOT. HERE. AND. NOT. NOW. RIP Tony Strange. Any groovy ass bass riffs in heavy music from here on out will owe their careers to Tom.

anonymous
9 days ago
lg eyes making a ruling. . copy and paste try hard loser ^

anonymous
9 days ago
I used to go trick or treating with Tim Lambesis when we were kids. One year he was Batman and I was Superman. We got a lot of candy one night. After we ate the candy. He looked at me while chewing on a handful of candy corns and said. "One day, I will renounce Christ and have my wife killed and be rich and famous." Well done sir. Well done.

anonymous
9 days ago
SRJ here of SoD fame here to suck beatdowndeathcore jons cock while he types a ^ arrow and a L or something about preordered packages that included gravemarker cemetary mesh moshing shorts. The persona was never funny though I made it by mocking you.

anonymous
9 days ago
'made' people want to bleach their eyeballs. congratulations on being both irrelevant and unfunny

anonymous
9 days ago
pErSonA wAs nEvEr fUnNY, i mAdE iT tHouGh

still isn't sure how to spell cemetery. you unbelievable cuck you

anonymous
8 days ago
Hi guys... Tim Lambesis here... just letting you know that I can play bass as well. If you ever need a hand then just give me a yell. As long as you dont plan on touring Europe. Dont want to be around those mooslims or any darkies if possible. Catch up soon. Kisses xoxo Tim

anonymous
8 days ago
Serj was in SOD? Does Billy Milano know about this?

anonymous
8 days ago
Well, that's strange.

anonymous
6 days ago
There's going to be a big gaping hole in my ass without you in the lineup with the rest of the boys when they all take turns in my ass. I'll miss you finishing in my mouth